Project Phoenix has provided an opportunity to produce evidence-based reports and resources that are a point-in-time snapshot of the national native seed sector funded by the government’s Wildlife and Habitat Bushfire Recovery Program.
Project Phoenix has enabled the native seed sector to become visible in its innovative and accessible approach for the publication of the reports. For those who know the sector or for those who are interested in understanding more, you will find information on a wide range of topics. The reports have informed the development of the first ever Strategy for the Australian Native Seed Sector and provide evidence to enable better decision making for a sustainable native seed sector now and for the future.
1. Bushfire Impacts – ArcGIS Resources
1. Bushfire Impacts – A National Model for assessing local landscape restoration priorities
1. Bushfire Impacts – How much seed will I need?
1. Bushfire Impacts – Where will the seed come from?
2. Snap! A picture of the Australian Seed Sector in 2021
2. Join the National Seed Network!
2. Revealed! The National Native Nursery Network
2. Australian Native Seed Production in 2021
2. Psst.. Everything you wanted to know about native seed licensing
2. Everything you wanted to know about access to Land for Native Seed Collection
2. Do we need a National Seed Code of Practice?
2. – Making Tracks – where does seed come from and where does it go?
2. Applied Research – Communities of Practice, People and Science
2. – Native Seed Transfer Zones in Australia – How far can seed go?
2. How does the Native Seed Market work?
2. – How much does Native Seed Cost?
2. – International Options to Incentivise the Native Seed Sector
2. – Successful International Restoration Systems
5. In the field and lab with Threatened Species Managers
5. What are conservation seed banks and what do they do?