Greening Australia's commercial training in Queensland links industry and government with up-to-date research.
We support industry and government with accredited training in land management and conservation. We offer a program of scheduled training activities, in addition to customised commercial training, providing access to the latest environmental information.
Our most popular off-the-shelf training options include:
- accurate plant identification
- erosion and sediment control for a greener worksite
- up-to-the-minute vegetation and natural assets law
- vegetation management planning
- strategic vegetation maintenance systems
- proficient understanding of regional ecosystems
- contemporary bushland restoration
- bountiful seed collection in less time
- propagation to maximise germination
- monitoring and evaluating projects
- intensive bushland site assessment
- fire management tools in conservation
- frameworks for accelerated habitat regeneration.
Training content can be customised to suit your needs. We’ll analyse your training needs, from the back of the truck to the board room table, to ensure that our training is perfect for you; replacing the content you don’t need with relevant up-to-date specific information from the experts.
Still not sure? Our training needs analysis will identify critical areas for capacity building. We develop optimum training solutions to build your technical or operational capacity, facilitating experts in almost any topic.
We help organisations to plan, implement and review strategies to manage their environmental impacts as well as demonstrating accountability to regulators, shareholders, and the community.
If you are interested in any of our Commercial Training courses, please email us specifying your requirements.