Million Trees Sydney
Since the 1960’s temperatures across Western Sydney have increased up to 6 degrees! Trees are our natural air conditioners. The more trees we plant, the healthier Sydney will be for us and future generations.
To create healthy communities and environments these trees will go to;
• Community groups
• Families in Western Sydney and
• Environment restoration projects
For every $10 received through ‘Million Trees Sydney’ Greening Australia is able to collect seeds, plant a tree and care for it over the most vulnerable period of its life.
The more people helping us put trees in the ground, the faster we’ll reach the Million Tree target.
Take The Next Step
Donate to the Million Trees Sydney initiative
Get your hands dirty at a ‘Million Trees Sydney’ community event.
Express interest in registering your company as a workplace giving partner.
Where will the Million Trees go?
• Home gardens via plant giveaways and community education
• Major public spaces through community planting days and Greening Australia staff
• Roadsides and streetscapes with local councils and developers.
Join the Million Trees Sydney Founding PartnersCanterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Partner with Greening Australia.
Contact Michael Vyse, Greening Australia’s Partnership Manager
Email or Phone: (02) 9560 9144